Skylarlife Color catcher Anti Cloth Dyed Leaves Laundry Color Run Remove Sheet in Washing Machine Protect The Clothes
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 970 Left in Stock!
- Single-use sheets that go in with your non-sorted laundry that claim to absorb and trap loose dyes in your wash water
- Protecting clothes against color bleeds and helping preserve original colors
- The sheets are ideal for using in washing loads containing dark and bright colored items, quickly absorbing any loose dyes released during washing
- This allows you to wash with the assurance that they will stay bright and not discolor
- Safe for all colorfast washables. Works in all water temperatures
Color catcher sheet, a kind of laundry care product, is used in washing machine, absorbing and trapping loose dyes in washing water.
The sheets are ideal for using in washing loads containing dark and bright colored items, quickly absorbing any loose dyes released during washing.
This allows you to wash with the assurance that they will stay bright and not discolor.
Packing Size: 14cm*12.5cm
Gram Weight: 0.1g
Direction For Use:
1) Place 1 or 2 sheets according to the quantity of laundry at the back of the washing machine drum before loading the washing.Use 3-4 sheets for new dark, non-colorfast garments.
2) Use normal amount of washing detergent and select your normal wash cycles.
3) After finishing the washing, remove the sheet and discard.
1) Dark non-colorfast, such as denims and towels, and the white cloth should be washed separately.
2) Use 3 or 4 sheets for new, dark, non-colorfast or very dirty garments.
3) Always read the washing instructions manufacturer provides and follow their instructions at all times.
4) The performance of color catcher can not be guaranteed against large quantities of dyes from non-colorfast garments.